Our annual Francie Doone Cycle in aid of Chest, Heart and Stoke NI will take place on Sunday, 13th September.
In order to be Covid – 19 compliant we will be staggering the start times between 8.30 and 9.30am
2 routes: 19 miles and 50 miles. Choose on the day.
For the first time all registration will be online for the cycle and we ask all participants to complete the following steps. The registration is GDPR compliant.
- Download the Clubforce App from Apple Store or Google Play https://clubforce.com/mobile-app/
- If you have registered via Clubforce before simply log in using your email and password. If not, register with Clubforce first to begin Cycle registration process
- Once complete, search and select ‘St. Joseph’s GAC’ as your Club
- Click on ‘Membership’ icon at bottom of the app
- Click on ‘Francie Doone Cycle’ and complete the registration from there
Non Club Members:
Register via this link
We are encouraging all participants to get sponsored. Please circulate this link around your friends and family.
Alternatively, if you are not taking part feel free to make a donation to this very worthwhile cause.
Unfortunately, like all charities, CHSNI is facing a difficult time due to the Covid pandemic. Fundraising activities have been severely restricted, resulting in reduced funding streams. CHSNI are facing a large deficit in their funding, however the high level of demand for CHSNI services remains. We are asking for your support for this very worthwhile charity and any donation is welcome. Thank you for your support and good luck to all the participants.