Please find below the May edition of the GAA Club Newsletter, and which is packed full of news and information for club officers, players and members.
Please note that our grounds remained closed to ALL activity. There has been a lot of people taking it upon themselves to climb fences and trespass. Please refrain from doing so and encourage others not to do so either.
The newletters includes information on…
- The Association’s latest efforts in the fight against Covid-19
- There’s information on a landmark new Gaelic games coaching survey
- Health and Wellness for GAA club members
- Coaching and skills drills
- Injury prevention
- GAA Museum’s online initiatives
- Information on the GAA’s new games system, club dashboard, child safeguarding, virtual Scór, pitch welfare checklist
And a lot more.
Queries on the ezine can be sent to email@example.com